Several studies show that Modalert can be really termed as a ‘Smart drug.’ The Modafinil content in it actually works on people using this medicine helping them to improve their focus, concentration and performance particularly on long and complex tasks. In a few other recent studies it is revealed that this medicine also has the unique ability of enhancing the decision making power and planning skills in people.
Modafinil is an approved substance by the Food and Drug Administration, FDA and therefore is safe to use. It helps in treating people suffering from sleep disorders such as narcolepsy.
- However, there are some instances when this is used off label especially by the students studying for exams and drug users who take it in belief that it will help them to focus.
- This is due to the lack of knowledge as well as the strong evidence till date about the working and efficacy of the drug.
With the recent studies conducted on the actions and abilities of Modafinil it is clear that it is highly effective on people who are suffering from sleep depravity.
The study results
The recent studies on the drug are done using more complex tests involving cognition than it was done for the previous tests. The tests proved that Modafinil indeed augments thinking and decision making ability in the users.
- These tests show that this medicine in particular affects the functions of the ‘higher brain’ that specifically relies on the contribution from different multiple and simple cognitive processes.
- The new test results on the other hand also raise the ethical concerns about the use of Modafinil particularly when its use by the students is concerned. It is believed that it gives the students an unfair advantage in preparing for their exams or to take tests.
According to the review of some of the researchers that is published online in the journal Neuropsychopharmacology, the past studies showed mixed results for the effects of Modafinil on healthy and non-sleep-deprived people.
As far as the new tests are concerned the researchers reviewed more than 24 placebo controlled studies on healthy people that were conducted and the results published between 1990 and 2014. There were more than 700 participants in total in such tests and diverse aspects were considered for such tests. These aspects included:
- Decision making
- Learning and creativity.
The researchers however found that Modafinil only improved a few specific areas of cognition. In general, this is what the researchers termed as the ‘executive function’ which means the ability of the user to identify and analyze different available new information and accordingly make the best plans for it.
- However, it was also found by the researchers that to some extent Modafinil enhanced the ability of the people to focus, pay attention, learn new things and remember.
- The study however did not find any clue as to establish that the medicine helped the participants consistently in making simple tests of attention. The scientists reported that the medicine had very little to the extent of no effect on the creativity aspect as well as the motor excitability.
- In addition to that it was found that the medicine did not improve the working memory, ability to diversify and divide attention or flexibility of thought significantly among the users.
Add to that, the side effects of Modafinil also came to the fore. There was about 70% respondents that reported that they experienced change sin mood and other side effects such as:
- Stomach ache
All of these effects were also reported by the participants tested with a placebo.
The inference of these studies can be summarized as that Modafinil can be considered as an enhancer of cognitive function on the basis of the temporary and few side effects. This means taking the ethical considerations into account a lot of future work to explore Modafinil is required in controlled environments.
The rise of Modafinil
With continuous research and development, Modafinil proved its worth and therefore gave rise to the smart drug Modalert. It created big impact with very little effort so that it can be rightfully termed as ‘the performance enhancing smart drug.’
There are lots of reports of people sharing their experiences with Modalert and these people included the first time users as well as the long time Modalert user. From the excerpts of such interviews the facts and fatures that are compiled include:
- Modalert, also known as nootropic is a smart drug that enhances cognitive function in a large number of ways.
- The unique quality of Modalert is that it is not a stimulant. Though it acts just like a stimulant, it is actually a eugeroic which means it is a wakefulness promoting agent.
- It does not make the user feel high, jittery or speedy like most other classical stimulants and does not even result in a withdrawal or crash just as most of the other smart drugs. It is not an addictive drug but in fact it can help the users to kick away a few addictions.
- It has very few to almost no side effects provided it is taken as per the given instructions and you do not overdose.
It is very safe and it works really well. You will feel like having a mental processing ability like a superhuman with no downsides.
Wrapping it up
To wrap up things and urge you to buy a pack of Modalert from RXShopMD.com or any other reputed online store it can be said both past as well as present tests supports Modalert with a good deal of strong evidence that it enhances your brain and mood, much unlike some smart drugs.
It will increase resistance to fatigue, motivation, vigilance, reaction time and reduce bad decisions or ‘impulse response, according to the study published by the University of Cambridge.
It will even improve brain function in sleep deprived users, even doctors. This means that the previous evidence that showed Modalert only helps users with lower IQ has been proved wrong by years of experimenting.