Choosing between any two very popular options is always difficult. While buying anything nowadays we are faced with multiple options to choose from and a simple task of buying a product becomes tardy because of the time it takes to choose. So when you come across a difficult choice of choosing your next juicer since you absolutely love juicing your vegetables and fruits and would like to buy a new appliance, you must research. We are here to guide you through the process anyway:
- A top cold press juicer is a slower juicer as compared to a very fast centrifugal juicer. With the help of crushing and pressing your fresh produce of fruits and vegetables, it is able to extract the most amount of juice as it possibly can. The slow pace helps in maintaining the normal natural temperature of the juice to room temperature or lower than the room temperature.
- The juice does not heat up as the process is slightly slower than the centrifugal juicer and thus keeps all the major minerals, vitamins, and enzymes found in fruits and vegetables intact. The absence of speed reduces the heat produced and thus increasing the number of nutrients.
- A cold-pressed juicer is able to extract the most juice from the fruits and vegetables and in turn leave comparative very little amount of pulp behind to that of a centrifugal juicer. There are already many products that are sold in the name of fruits, for example, fruit juice in tetra packs which hardly have any fruit juice in them. In the name of fruit juice, all you get is sweetened liquid with a lot of preservatives that are sold for healthy food items without having more than one or two percent of fruit in them. A cold-pressed juicer is able to extract the maximum amount of juices from your fruits and vegetables. The juice thus extracted will have a high amount of nutrients and actual real fruit content without preservatives, ready for consumption.
- The top cold press juiceris very quiet because of its slow process. Whereas a centrifugal juicer is visibly loud. It is a very important factor to consider if you share your living space with people that you might disturb with your daily juicing activity.
- A good cold pressed juicer is able to extract juice much more efficiently from green leafy vegetables than a centrifugal juicer. The green leafy vegetables like kale or spinach are a rich source of nutrients and when you use a cold-pressed juicer you can extract most of the juice from the leaves and make the most judicious use of your greens.
- A plant-based diet is a very environment friendly and nutritional choice of living. Since one does not have the option of using any animal-based products options like plant-based milk opens up. For making plant-based products like milk, a cold-pressed juicer is able to crush the nuts effectively and mix them to make a very wholesome dietary addition.