Having a disease is not something you should ignore, and enduring subtle pains and disregarding small changes in your body, especially your legs. You may not know it, but you might need to visit a vein clinic in Singapore.
Here are the ultimate reasons why you must visit a vein clinic in Singapore asap!
1. When you identify a vascular issue as present or display typical vascular disease symptoms, you should consult a vascular specialist.
A primary care doctor or podiatrist typically refers patients to a vascular specialist or surgeon in Singapore. For instance, you might visit your primary care physician for leg pain and swelling and learn that you have deep vein thrombosis.
2. If you fall into one or higher risk categories of vascular issues.
Understand that falling into high-risk categories of vascular issues will considerably threaten your health’s deterioration! If you are a smoker, a diabetic, or have high blood pressure, you should consider establishing a relationship with a vascular expert as a preventative measure. If a problem does develop, you will have a doctor who is fully aware of your medical history.
The following are high risks categories of vascular issues:
- High blood pressure
- Insufficient exercise
If you probably have one or more of these high-risk categories, you will have to rush to a vein clinic in Singapore.
3. If you have vascular disease symptoms or signs that necessitate seeing your doctor for a referral.
Experts in treating circulatory problems include a vascular surgeon in Singapore. Blood vessels are the circulatory system’s expressways, highways, and alleyways. Arteries transmit oxygen-rich blood, and veins return blood to the heart. No organ or design of the body can work without oxygen. Although the vascular disease can affect anyone, older persons are more likely to get it.
Vascular disease symptoms include:
- Leg skin becoming darker
- Stroke or mini-stroke history
- Leg discomfort when walking
- Bulging or painful veins
- The extremities swelling (arms, hands, legs, feet)
- Unhealed wounds on the extremities
- Leg achiness and weariness that worsens throughout the day
- Legs, groyne, or private areas with sore or bleeding varicose veins
- Pelvic pressure, heaviness, or pain without a gynecologic cause
Opting for a check-up is a must, as you may have undiscoverable and strongly felt symptoms! In addition, you could already be suffering from a varicose vein but still has no idea. Having yourself checked upon by specialists is advisable to give you the proper varicose veins treatment in Singapore.
If you are looking for a vein clinic or require endovascular surgery, don’t hesitate to contact Cheng SC Vein and Endovascular for their clinical and health services.