A balanced diet is very important to maintain a young and radiant skin. Incorporating vitamin E sources into the diet is essential to keep skin smooth after age 30.
Vitamin E is highly recommended in beauty treatments, that is why today we’re here to talk about it. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which helps prevent aging signs on your skin.
What is Vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a natural protector against ultraviolet rays and toxins. A proper absorption stimulates blood flow and encourages tissue regeneration. Vitamin E has an impressive antioxidant property, contributing to the protection of cells against oxidation caused by free radicals, such as cigarette, air pollution or ultraviolet solar radiation.
Vitamin E is a vital nutrient for your health and is found in foods and supplements. Nutritionists recommend the intake of this vitamin through nourishment or a balanced diet.
The antioxidant function of Vitamin E is essential in order to avoid the oxidation of fats, which is called “rancidity”, and occurs more easily in polyunsaturated fats present in plant origin foods, such as oils or dry fruits. Vitamin E has high resistance to heat and acidity, but it has high sensitivity to light and oxygen, which is why foods that contain vitamin E are usually packaged in close and dark containers to protect them from these agents.
Which foods provide Vitamin E?
This vitamin has presence in a wide variety of foods:
Oils such as olive, sunflower, corn, soybeans, wheat germ, grape seeds, rapeseed or safflower.
Some fruits such as avocado or mango are a source of vitamin E or dried fruits as apricots, raisins, peaches, dates or figs.
Green leafy vegetables such as spinach, borage or broccoli have notorious amounts of this substance.
Nuts such as almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts or pistachios are also very rich in vitamin E, as well as sunflower or pumpkin seeds.
Animal fats such as cod liver oil, fish and organ meats are also a source of vitamin E, although to a lesser extent.
7 Vitamin E Benefits
- Since vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient, it helps combat the UV ray damage when applied to your skin, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- Reduces premature aging by UV radiation.
- Helps prevent pollution and external agents from damaging your skin.
- It improves the surface of the skin remarkably.
- Its anti-aging effect is so powerful, it will help diminish sunspots.
- It is highly recommended for healing scars and superficial burns (even those caused by the sun), for better results, it’s important to be consistent and create a habit in applying creams.
- If you have wrinkles, products containing vitamin E, like Conffianz creams, they will help you reduce them visibly by improving the skin texture.
It is incredible how much your skin can evolve after consuming vitamin E in your daily diet.
Now is the time to present a well taken care of, healthy and bright skin always!