To get the relief is the first task after:
A set of sufficient muscle mass;
Increases in fat mass to levels that begin to Buy Anabolic Steroids in USA to the athlete.
Good relief is needed for:
- Improvements in appearance. Relief muscles look much better than an incomprehensible substance in the form of a mixture of muscles and fat;
- Health improvements. Relief is the amount in the optimal range for a long and happy life.
- Good mood. A high amount of fat hits the hormonal system, which makes a person perceive the world more pessimistic than it actually is. Muscle relief is physical and mental health.
Relief. How to reach it?
- To create muscle relief, you must fulfill 3 conditions:
- Have hypertrophied (inflated) muscles;
- Be the owner of a low amount of fat;
- To be able to “highlight” the muscles on the body.
Without muscle hypertrophy, the “relief” would be more like the body of a concentration camp prisoner than the figure of a healthy, attractive person. Work on the relief is necessary only when you have muscles, and not just skin and bones.
The correct example is:
The athlete was engaged in a year and a half and increased weight from 60 to 80 kilograms. He “swam a little”, and the figure is less attractive than it can be. He changes the training program, sits down to “dry”, as a result of which he drops 5 kilograms. Weighing 75 kg, he looks like a trained athlete. A little thinner in comparison with professional bodybuilders, but for ordinary people this is a great figure.
A newcomer comes into the hall and decides that he needs a relief. He is the same skinny guy as the first hero, but with a small amount of fat, which is expressed in a weight of 65 kilograms. He drives into the search engine “How to train for relief?”, Drops 7 kilograms and becomes like a prisoner of a concentration camp. His hair falls out, the condition of all body systems worsens.
With the same training and nutrition we get a different result.
Conclusion: before you start training for relief, make sure you have muscle mass.
- Proper nutrition
- Proper nutrition for relief is:
- Calorie deficiency;
- Proportion of B-Zh-U with high protein content. The approximate proportion is 35-40-25, where 35% is obtained from proteins, 40% of the energy is in carbohydrates, and 25% of calories are fats;
- Eating the right foods. To achieve this proportion, you need to eat a lot of low-fat fish and (or) meat. Use eggs, dairy products. The main source of carbohydrates are cereals, vegetables and fruits. Foods with a high glycemic index are best excluded. Sugar, potatoes, pasta obviously will not give muscle relief.
Relief training is the study of small muscle groups. Basic exercises are still the basis of the training, but isolating movements for each muscle are added to them. Isolation “highlights” the muscles, makes the figure more proportional and embossed.